Sunday 21 August 2011

Push for the Summit - please Support Phil

If you recall Phil Bale recently sent us a photo whilst he was touring South America, whilst of course, promoting RAG's cause. He has written to us again as follows:

'Just to let you know I've reached over 100 pounds in sponsorship so far for my climb up Africa's highest peak, Mt. Kilimanjaro! (all funds in aid of RAG's fighting fund!)

I have a pledge page online at http://www.pledgebank.com/Kilimanjaro2011
where people can sign up to donate 10 pounds (or more).

I leave in the next few days (it will take 6 at temperatures reaching minus 10!) and am a bit petrified to be honest - not done anything like this before - but if I make it, will be sure to let you know!


Please, please go on line and support Phil in his heroic work to support our cause and, of course, please cross post via your Facebook and Twitter accounts.